If this is your first time here, welcome! And if you're here because you saw our New York Times ad this morning, please drop us an e-mail (at firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know. We're always curious to know how much traffic these paid ads generate.
Here's a brief orientation. This project has only been up for a week, but there's already a good amount of information to digest:
And here are links to the "must read" stories so far:
- HSUS gets slapped with a racketeering lawsuit
- Watch last year's ground-breaking Atlanta TV news exposé on HSUS
- HSUS really only gives 0.5% of its money to pet shelters? Here's the proof.
- See Wayne Pacelle's famous "ban all sport hunting" quote in its original context
- Learn why HSUS's claim of 11 million members is not to be believed
- HSUS's leaders don't believe there is such a thing as "humane" meat of any kind
- HSUS has its own private-label brand of dog food. Is it safe?
If you have information about the Humane Society of the United States that you'd like to see featured in this space, here's how you can contact us. And if you'd rather send something to us in secret, our tech gurus have even constructed an anonymous drop-box for your electronic files.
That's about it. We've only just begun this exploration of America's richest animal rights group. We hope you'll come back often and share this with a friend.