Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- This opinion essay calls HSUS "a fraudulent organization that misrepresents and hides its true agenda"
- HSUS’s Missouri ballot initiative campaign is 90% funded from out-of-state donors
- HSUS gobbles up more stock
- Corn Commentary: HSUS's goal is to make "meat so expensive even meat lovers will cut their intake dramatically"
- Your Daily Shelter: Arizona’s Briard Rescue and Haven (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.