Clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for next week.)
- HSUS’s nutty vegan doc resumes his ridiculous scare campaign against meat and fish
- Glitzy HSUS Gala dances the night away while shelter animals die
- Missouri Farm Bureau: HSUS’s “mission is not the care of abandoned or neglected cats and dogs as the public is led to believe”
- Blogger: HSUS is “a sprawling institute for animal rights masquerading as an animal-welfare charity”
- Your Daily Shelter: Ohio’s Auglaize County Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.