Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS allies claim "every animal welfare group" in Missouri supports Proposition B. (Oops! He forgot to check with the Missouri Veterinary Medical Association…)
- Today’s edition of “Hey! We’re not related to HSUS” comes from Oregon’s Central Coast Humane Society.
- A hang-gliding group raised more money than HSUS in the wake of cow-killing — and actually gave the money to the rancher who needed it.
- Missouri cattle rancher: HSUS’s “Prop B” is an attempt to “get their foot in the door with animal agriculture … This is just one step for them.”
- Blogger on Prop B: "HSUS is wasting valuable resources on a bad regulatory change that will not make a lick of difference to the health and welfare of dogs."
- Your Daily Shelter: Oregon's Central Coast Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)