Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail me with submissions for tomorrow.)
- Memo to Jennifer Fearing: If only 1% of Californians hunt bears, that's still 37,000 hunters (and they're all that's keeping 40,000 Yogis and Boo-Boos from snacking on HSUS donors)
- Here's a thinker: If the Supreme Court had upheld a ban on animal cruelty videos, would it have put PETA and HSUS out of the undercover film making business?
- Would Carrie Underwood have carried it off without HSUS stuffing the "fan" ballot box?
- Another Iowa journalist schools Wayne Pacelle: "Transparency Is Everything"
- Is Wesley J. Smith ever wrong about anything?
- Not new, but worth reading anyway (from "no kill" shelter advocate Nathan Winograd)
- Your Daily Shelter: San Diego Humane Society and SPCA (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)