What’s Shelter Supply Saturday? It’s a new once-a-year observance when HumaneWatch is urging its readers to donate supplies (or money, which always works!) to the pet shelter nearest to where they live.
It’s easy to make this card part of your holiday giving! Just follow these simple instructions:
- Print on any color printer
- Fold twice on the dotted lines
- Punch a hole where it’s indicated
- Thread some twine or ribbon through the hole
- Attach to your shelter gift and deliver it to your local pet shelter on Saturday, December 4
Thanks for opening your heart to animals during this holiday season!