Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail us with submissions for tomorrow.)
Animal rights activists castigate HSUS for its "defensive, almost unprofessional tone" in responding to HumaneWatch (Memo to Wayne Pacelle: We know a good PR advisor if you need one)
- HSUS thinks it knows what you should eat—especially if you're Asian, you live in California, and your traditional diet includes frogs or turtles
- Apparently, we have quite a few fans in the Dakotas
- North Carolina HumaneWatchers may want to visit with HSUS on one of its upcoming "lobby days"
- Our favorite science blogger won't let HSUS get away with anything…
- And another "humane society" changes its name, avoids confusion with HSUS: "We do not receive any financial support from the Humane Society of the United States"