Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail us with submissions for tomorrow.)
- Does this video show the wife of HSUS's "Horseman of the Year" abusing a horse? (some language NSFW)
- Michael Vick says he's "humbled" by his shiny new "courage" award (here's hoping he's soon "humbled" by every defensive end in the NFL)
- We think Wayne Pacelle just can't stand the idea that Californians like the "Happy Cows" dairy ads
- Humane Society University is hiring! (Ya know … if they can infiltrate a livestock farm, well … you fill in the blanks… )
- Missourians construct constitutional roadblock for HSUS
- Pet blogger: HSUS is "morally bankrupt"
- Akron, Ohio editorial: HSUS-backed ballot amendment is "flawed public policy difficult to change once consumers and farmers feel the impact"