Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail us with submissions for tomorrow.)
- Wayne Pacelle's list of e-mail lists is curiously missing the one that sends you libelous insults about people he doesn't like
- You have to love the CattleNetwork.com people. Really love 'em. Good folks.
- Really, HSUS? You're sitting on $162 million and you offer a $2,500 reward to catch someone who poisoned a dog? Just $2,500? Really?!?
- Sportsmen's Alliance: Scoring low on HSUS's "humane" state rankings is a good thing
- KC Dog Blog: With HSUS, it seems as if it is "always about the money"
- Ohio Farm Bureau chief: HSUS "has prepared to hire paid signature gatherers" to force meatless, milkless agenda on the November ballot
- Dog breeders distribute "HSUS–No More Lies!" website widgets