Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- As Humane Society International searches for a Canadian "political officer," one Canadian Blogger argues that HSUS is “actively engaged in bringing about an end to animal ownership"
- Ohio State Representative: “What HSUS fails to mention is that less than two percent of their budget goes to saving animals”
- No mention of the price: HSUS "has offered to do a survey of the local animal shelter" in Kentucky's capital
- Farm writer on HSUS: "[T]hey seem to paint a lot of farmers with the same brush about animal welfare. I don’t like that."
- Sorry Wayne: A meat-eating diet made our ancestors smarter
- Your Daily Shelter: Massachusetts’s Northeast Animal Shelter (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)