Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- Over at the Center for Consumer Freedom, we're musing about HSUS’s political future
- Absurd HSUS merchandise of the day: collector’s plate with warning “Food consumed from this plate may be harmful”
- Letter writer: Buckeye Compromise “furthers … agenda of one day eliminating the consumption of all dairy, poultry, beef and pork"
- McDonald’s shareholders vote down HSUS’s latest proposal (is anyone surprised?)
- Your Daily Shelter: Nebraska’s Hearts United for Animals (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)