Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS is looking for a director to lead its new "National Volunteer Center"
- Wayne Pacelle crows about HSUS's work in Haiti—the same work that's been harming Haitian relief organizations, and which HSUS's own field staff has said is pointless
- Pork magazine editor: HSUS’s “end goal is veganism … certainly not pasture-raised, ‘natural’, ‘organic’ meat”
- Paul Shapiro says HSUS applauds veal farmers' move away from crates (Yeah, right!)
- Your Daily Shelter: Michigan’s Blue Water Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)