Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- Wayne Pacelle: The only way farmers can legally sell eggs in California is to go cage-free (farmers disagree)
- Missouri college student told to sign HSUS petition if she likes dogs and cats
- HSUS singles out Iowa’s egg producers in salmonella scare
- Has the Buckeye Compromise already claimed its first victim?
- Your Daily Shelter: Florida’s Humane Society of Marion County (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)