Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mailsubmissions for tomorrow.)
- Wayne Pacelle will visit Columbus to urge Ohio's Livestock Care Standards Board to start doing what HSUS wants
- The New York Times says HSUS’s shock-doc Greger cites egg studies that are inconclusive
- Pacelle will rub elbows with the stars (natch) at "9.02.10" party in Beverly Hills
- Humane Society of Ventura County leader: “Some people think if they donate to the ASPCA or HSUS part of those funds trickle down to us. They do not.”
- Your Daily Shelter: South Carolina’s Hilton Head Humane Association (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.