Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- Wayne Pacelle supports the Ohio Livestock Care Board (Just as long as they do what he says)
- Ohio’s Agriculture Director says Buckeye Compromise will “merely be considered” by the board
- Pacelle calls in a favor: urges Governor Strickland to implement part of HSUS-Ohio deal now
- HSUS's L.A. office is selling "vegan couture" during business hours
- Veterinarian's letter: Donations to HSUS “fund efforts to make laws based on emotion rather than fact and, of course, for more fundraising”
Your Daily Shelter: Idaho’s Pets Are Worth Saving for Life (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.