Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS gets huffy over a U.S. Senator who chooses budget-cutting over shark-saving
- HSUS once again rallies to Michael Vick’s side
- Demand must be low: Humane Society University is slashing (SLASHING!) prices
- Pacelle puts that million-dollar smile to use, will be grand marshal at (human) parade
- Letter writer wants readers to see HSUS for what it really is
- Your Daily Shelter: Massachusetts' Berkshire Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.