Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- Someone should tell HSUS that the Michael Vick Show is backfiring: Some Eagles fans think the team "has made a deal with the devil"
- Ohio letter writer: The story of this year's HSUS ballot initiative is a repeat from 1972
- HSUS keeps complaining and complaining about protecting airline passengers from nuisance birds
- Will the Missouri Legislature step in and scale back HSUS’s ballot initiative if it passes?
- Your Daily Shelter: Vermont’s Addison County Humane Society, which wants everyone to know HSUS doesn't chip in a cent
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.