Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- The New York Times profiles a big egg farm that’s doing things right (no matter what HSUS says)
- HSUS Ohio Director thinks telling people how many pets they can have is a great idea
- Is HSUS scared of Joe the Plumber?
- Fred Meyer Jewelers might need to be educated about HSUS
- New El Paso ordinance will eliminate the profitability of selling dogs
- Your Daily Shelter: Arizona’s Animals Benefit Club (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)