Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- Censorship: HSUS lawyers have begun filing “ethics complaints” against Internet websites that argue against them. (Those 30 lawyers must be pretty bored.)
- Missouri dog breeder: “Proposition B” is "intentionally aimed at misleading Missouri's voters."
- We're telling readers of the Bucks County Courier Times today how much HSUS and other animal rights groups dislike Temple Grandin.
- HSUS state director bemoans the abandonment of horses (and cats and dogs). So will HSUS divert some of the money it's spending on pensions?
- Your Daily Shelter: North Carolina’s Humane Society of Charlotte (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)