Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for next week.)
- Irony: HSUS is pushing a shareholder resolution for "financial accountability" while ignoring its accountability for donors' intent
- Buckeye grandma: There are “four kinds of Ohioans,” and only one kind is bad news for HSUS
- HSUS wins in court, says anti dog-breeder blog is protected Free Speech (which means we’re here to stay, too…)
- Does HSUS have a financial stake in plugging pet insurance plans? Could be…
- The Agricultural Business Council of Kansas City has officially come out against Prop B.
- Your Daily Shelter: Idaho's McPaws Regional Animal Shelter (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)