SPECIAL EDITION: Daily clippings culled from all over
the electronic news world the Show-Me State. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- Holy Scrooge McDuck! The Missourian reports that HSUS spending on its ballot campaign has reached $2.18 million
- Missouri veterinarians oppose Prop. B and HSUS
- Missouri op-ed writer: HSUS “advances its animal-rights agenda using the ballot measure process…imposing unnecessary, onerous, prohibitive and costly regulations”
- Letter writer: “HSUS and its president…have an agenda to not only eliminate animal agriculture but also pet ownership”
- From a Lake of the Ozarks columnist: Many are ignorant about the nature and objectives of HSUS … A visit to www.humanewatch.org or www.activistcash.com will help you assess whether their intentions have anything at all to do with the treatment of animals"
- Your Daily Shelter: Missouri’s Follow Me Home Animal Rescue and Sanctuary (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)