Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail me with submissions for tomorrow.)
- Egg farmers: HSUS proposals “would create massive egg shortages”
- Scientists and egg producers also say HSUS’s cage-free egg production goal would create a chicken fight club
- Missouri Canine Advocate asks what gives HSUS “the right to hijack funds that could make such a difference in the lives of the animals in need?” (Good question…)
- Why do I get the feeling that Ken Moran isn’t on Wayne Pacelle’s Christmas card list?
- Mark your calendars: If you’re anywhere near Florence, SC on May 22, look for me at the “Dog Show!”
- Your Daily Shelter: Wyoming’s Park County Animal Shelter, the latest to change its name “to put donors at ease” (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)