Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail me with submissions for tomorrow.)
- If HSUS’s shareholder intervention at Domino’s sounds a lot like a PETA campaign, that’s because it is.
- HSUS gets the glory, leaves local pet shelters holding the bag
- Agriculture groups: Missouri Bill of Rights should include the right to raise domesticated animals
- And now HSUS is against wind energy! (Hey Wayne, flip your calendar over—it’s 2010…)
- Your Daily Shelter: Missouri’s Joplin Humane Society, which is disavowing itself from HSUS.(Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)