Clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for next time.)
- Despite giving less than one percent of its budget in grants to local pet shelters, HSUS has hired more local lobbyists in Missouri and Tennessee
- The Great Wayne “Parcelle” speaks to impressionable young minds…and draws 30.
- HSUS fishing expedition to open confidential California academic files has been halted by a judge
- Kentucky shakes off HSUS protests, endorses hog farming practices that the American Veterinary Medical Association finds provide for animal welfare
- Local shelter in Louisiana warns against “humane confusion”
- Featured Shelter: The Humane Society of Inland Mendocino County, California (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)