Clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (Email submissions for next time.)
- Protect The Harvest has started a PAC, warning that HSUS “[is] determined to…threaten consumer access to affordable food…ban animal ownership…”
- Even though bears are becoming a growing threat for Mainers, HSUS is pursuing a law that would limit bear hunting. Fortunately all of Maine’s gubernatorial candidates oppose the HSUS initiative.
- HSUS seeks, then backs off, law to ban pet sales at pet stores in Illinois.
- The Wall Street Journal editorializes about HSUS’s settlement of a federal racketeering lawsuit (log-in required).
- Featured Shelter: Rural Dog Rescue of Washington, D.C. (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt)