Clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS South Dakota Director: "One-third of our employees … eat meat" (which means HSUS has more vegetarians on staff than PETA)
- HSUS BFF Michael Vick stands up a crowd of teens: Did his HSUS-purchased credibility come with an expiration date?
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to the editor?
- Charity blogger: HSUS, PETA, and the ASPCA aren't cutting it, and "a new humane organization is needed”
- Your Daily Shelter: Oregon’s Cat Adoption Team (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)