Clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for next time.)
- Nebraska Governor: I have no interest in sitting down with HSUS
- Kentucky Congressman rescues stray dog, makes $1,000 grant to local humane society (as we all should, because HSUS generally doesn’t)
- Deceptive? Ag expert: HSUS "may be promoting an anti-animal agriculture view, but it doesn’t come out that way."
- HSUS may face widespread ag opposition next year on Capitol Hill.
- Featured Shelter: North Carolina’s Humane Society of Charlotte. (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)