If you were reading HumaneWatch all week, you learned …
- HSUS and two of its lawyers were named in a RICO (racketeering) lawsuit for allegedly funneling money to a witness in federal court.
- A full-page HumaneWatch ad in The New York Times gave HSUS some heartburn. (If you want leaflets for your legislators, shooting range, or grocery store, here’s a smaller copy.)
- Pilot Travel Corp has become "Yellow Fail 2.0." (Who will be next?)
- An anonymous 244-page backgrounder, now affectionately called “The HSUS X-Files,” turn up in the anonymous dropbox. (Trust no one? But we WANT to believe … )
- That sneaky WSB-TV exposé on HSUS from last May is still alive—on a video website in Iran.
- A young Wayne Pacelle had some not-so-nice things to say about hunters.
Come back soon for more truth-telling, research-sharing, and analysis of America's richest animal rights group!