If you were reading HumaneWatch all week, you learned …
- You can't fool all of the people all of the time, but HSUS has apparently learned that 71 percent of us are incredibly gullible.
- HSUS's list of corporate supports kept shrinking, as a very savvy kitty-litter company took its claws out.
- Literally thousands of Americans are outraged enough by HSUS's relationship with the U.S. tax code to write the IRS about it.
- The HSUS "Humane Legislator of the Year" was exposed as a wildlife-bulldozing phony, and HSUS pigeonholed more than 100 of his colleagues as bunny-hugging PETA-types.
- If the USA Today blog ever publishes something you disagree with, you can get them to fold like a cheap tent.
- The HSUS "foreclosure pets" program lasted about as long as a vegan on All-You-Can-Eat Steak Night.
Come back soon for more truth-telling, research-sharing, and analysis of America's richest animal rights group!