If you were reading HumaneWatch all week, you learned …
- We always suspected HSUS inflated its membership stats a bit, but this is getting silly
- Even HSUS’s fans are seeing through its “vegan kibble” gambit
- HSUS’s California ploy may run afoul of the Constitution (you know, that "speciesist" document…)
- HSUS “solution”? Save the geese, damn the planes, screw the hungry
- Listening to HSUS's horse experts brings unintended consequences
- Californians have questions? We have answers.
Come back next week for more truth-telling, research-sharing, and analysis of America's richest animal rights group! (If you need your HumaneWatch fix over the weekend, there's always Facebook.)