If you were reading the HumaneWatch blog all week, you learned …
- The next time Sheryl Crow comes to your town, all we want you to do is have some fun
- HSUS and other groups fan anti-human fires
- Medical research on animals can save human lives, but don't expect that argument to go far with an animal rights group
- Wayne’s house of “11 million” cards is one step closer to falling down
- The Dalai Lama reminds us: “I’m a Tibetan monk, not a vegetarian”
- And don’t forget to comment on this blog regularly—you could win a $100 donation for your favorite pet shelter!
Come back next week for more truth-telling, research-sharing, and analysis of America's richest animal rights group! (If you need another HumaneWatch fix, there's always Facebook.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.