If you were reading HumaneWatch last week, you learned …
- Bono’s “ONE” charity is only one-half as bad as HSUS.
- Once upon a time, a good chunk of HSUS’s budget went out to pet shelters,but those days are long gone.
- Long-time HSUS VP Robert G. Roop might be the ideal guy to run HSUS’s quasi-official, kinda-sorta “university” with no legitimate accreditation—his own Ph.D came from one.
- Tweezerman picked an interesting bedfellow in HSUS, considering its product line includes dead animal parts.
- Don’t forget to comment on this blog regularly–you could win a $100 donation to the shelter of your choice!
Keep coming back for more truth-telling, research-sharing, and analysis of America's richest animal rights group! (And if you need an additional HumaneWatch fix, there's always Facebook.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.