If you were reading HumaneWatch all last week, you learned …
- HumaneWatch is not perfect. But we're happy to correct the record when we're wrong, unlike a certain ultra-rich animal rights group…
- If you want to hear HSUS's Paul Shapiro speak this fall, you'd better check that beef jerky at the door.
- Every animal HSUS "saved" last year cost nearly $4,000, but HSUS shouldn't be making more shelter grants, right? RIGHT?
- Humane Society International's British leader isn't exactly a benign bunny-hugger.
- HSUS's chief Missouri spokesperson is about as good a fact-checker as SNL's Emily Litella. (Remember her? Never mind…)
- Apparently, the only thing more political radioactive than HSUS is [insert disgraced politician's name here]
- HSUS's newest Board Member is not so good at math (and just as bad at deleting things from the Internet)
- … and it turns out "Humane Society University" is not the only crooked stick in the HSUS education empire
Stay tuned this week for more truth-telling, research-sharing, and analysis of America's richest animal rights group! (If you need your up-to-the-minute HumaneWatch fix, there's always Facebook.)