If you were reading HumaneWatch last week, you learned …
- Snark the HumaneWatch Cat woke up from his nap, and he’s none too pleased with HSUS’s online "e-tailing" store full of gimmicks and gizmos.
- A Fox Sports columnist thinks Michael Vick needs an electric shock collar. (And we'd like to see a Wayne Pacelle chew toy.)
- The "Daily Candy" website deserves a cavity and a root canal for getting HSUS totally wrong.
- We received a flood of comments about our New York Times Michael Vick ad, and we reprinted some of the best ones.
- HSUS CEO Wayne Pacelle ran for office as a Green Party candidate in the 1980s, when animal "liberation" politics were front-and-center for Greens.
Stay tuned this week for more truth-telling, research-sharing, and analysis of America's richest animal rights group! (If you need your up-to-the-minute HumaneWatch fix, there's always Facebook.)