Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail us with submissions for tomorrow.)
- Science blogger with 26,000 daily readers: HSUS is "nothing more than a fat, bloated charade of 'animal lovers' who want everyone to lose our pets along any relationship with animals that we might have"
- Lynchburg Humane Society director: When you give to HSUS, "none of that money is funneled down to the humane organizations in our area"
- Surprisingly, HSUS "National Dog of Valor" award will not go to the first pooch to try Humane Choice vegan dog food
- Ohio state representative: HSUS "doesn't want us to eat meat, doesn't want us to wear leather, and they've got a lot of money"
- Dog News loves us (and really loves our advertising)
- Ohioans are starting to get the message …
- Kansans get an earful about HSUS from a County Commissioner …
"Pilot-gate" is still reverberating …
- And why in the world is HSUS issuing phony law-enforcement badges to its "Emergency Rescue Team"?