Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail us with submissions for tomorrow.)
- Humane Society of the Nature Coast (Florida): "So many people send money to the Humane Society of the United States. It doesn't filter down to us."
- Ohio lawmakers vote unanimously to create a Livestock Care Standards Board, but the HSUS carpetbaggers think they know best (and the comments are worth reading too)
- HSUS's image is taking a pounding, and our fellow Ohioans are taking notice
- HSUS-backed candidate loses election to sit on the Board of the American Veterinary Medical Association (Why? All he did was back an abusive circus lawsuit…)
- Idaho and Missouri look like the next two states to follow Ohio's lead
- Texas ag writer: Local humane societies are definitely worth supporting
- Memo to Wayne Pacelle: California's "Happy Cows" TV ads are make-believe (Come on … the cows TALK and SING)