Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail us with submissions for tomorrow.)
Are you registered to attend HSUS's "California Lobby Day" in April? A free HumaneWatch t-shirt is yours for the asking, if you'll wear it on April 8 in Sacramento. (E-mail us TODAY.)
- Remember HSUS's "meat causes global warming" ad campaign? Yeah … about all that …
- HSUS is gathering Ohio ballot-initiative signatures at—wait for it—a psychic convention (will they win? I dunno…)
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy is a fine, fine newspaper with a wonderful opinion-page editor
- A great line rescued from the New York Times memory-hole: Wayne Pacelle "is playing Russian roulette with the truth"
- Isn't it a shame animal-rights advertising can't be this good?
UPDATE: Sneaky, sneaky … HSUS tweaked the link to their psychic signature-gathering web page (the third bulleted item above), so HumaneWatch visitors wouldn't be able to see it. The link is updated, and we can do this all day if needed. (Don't you think the psychics should have warned HSUS about me?)