Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail us with submissions for tomorrow.)
- Michael Vick continues his whitewash tour. (How could HSUS have endorsed him? *shakes head*)
- Ohio Congresman to Wayne Pacelle: Your money's no good here…
- Kansas State University students get a dose of the truth
- Missouri Soybean Association on HSUS: "[T]hey spend only $1 of every $200 that they receive for shelters that work with pets"
- Bakersfield, CA letter writer on HSUS's favorite California politician: "Thank goodness state Sen. Dean Florez is termed out"
HSUS buys its way into a California film festival
- Wayne Pacelle says public alarm over his vegan agenda is "just a smear campaign"
- Wisconsin alert: HSUS-drafted bill could threaten the status of animals as private property
- HSUS just picked up $370,000 in a courtroom bequest fight. Nice work if you can get it.
Also, we're on "Fundraising Watch" today: How long will it be before HSUS asks for money to rescue the dogs displaced by this weekend's Chilean earthquake? (And will HSUS actually show up?)