Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- Ohio Farm Bureau's chief negotiator defends his actions, says “HSUS isn’t in charge”
- About.com blogger says HumaneWatch got it right on the Buckeye Compromise
- Humane Society International (the "insolvent" group with one star) wants to ban new technologies from animal agriculture
- Ohio State University Extension educator: How can HSUS give sound agriculture recommendations with a pro-vegetarian agenda?
- Yahoo! has a question—do you have an answer?
- Your Daily Shelter: Alabama’s Humane Society of Escambia County (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)