Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- U.S. states could start constitutionally protecting hunters from groups like HSUS
- California egg farmer: San Diego State University's cage-free policy (touted by HSUS) will actually make campus food less safe
- HSUS finds a parrot
- Apparently, no one is "humane" enough for HSUS—not even farmers' markets
- Surprise! HSUS’s latest boardroom putsch has been put down
- Your Daily Shelter: Texas Italian Greyhound Rescue (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.