Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for next week.)
- The Washington Post interviews researchers who cast doubts on HSUS’s eggs-pertise
- Silly HSUS logo product of the day: doggie windbreakers
- USA TODAY gets it: The Humane Society of the United Stated … encourages Americans to move toward a more vegetarian diet”
- California letter writer: HSUS’s egg ad is a “blatant attempt to inflame the public”
- Your Daily Shelter: West Virginia’s Canterbury Tails Animal Rescue (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.