Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- We educated Washington Post readers today about HSUS’s Salmonella scare tactics
- Ridiculous nicknack of the day: an HSUS-commissioned “arctic pup” figurine
- HSUS is going crackers—sort of
- One college student braves HSUS in South Dakota, attends the meeting he was "uninvited" to
- David & Goliath political fundraising battle hits Missouri (and guess which one is HSUS?)
- Your Daily Shelter: Delaware’s Faithful Friends Inc. (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.