Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS's fur-labeling bill won’t be baackk in California
- Beef magazine blogger asks readers to do some homework: talk to your local hands-on pet shelter about HSUS
- HSUS sues egg ranch for smelling bad (and this has to do with animal welfare, how?)
- Colorado animal-welfare leader defends his tweets from an HSUS smear
- Your Daily Shelter: Indiana’s Southside Animal Shelter (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.