Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for next week.)
NFL commissioner "proud" of HSUS BFF Michael Vick's
- Reporters really should note HSUS employee John Goodwin's sordid past fronting for the Animal Liberation Front if they're going to quote him.
- One future veterinarian in Nebraska really has his thinking cap on
- Illinois cat rescue is in need of financial rescue (Hello? Anybody home, Wayne?)
- Wayne Pacelle finds himself on the same side of an issue as the phony-baloney "Physicians Committee" animal rights group. Anyone surprised?
- Your Daily Shelter: Illinois’ Adrianne's Angels (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)