Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- Incoming Ohio state ag chief (and avid HumaneWatcher): Let's "review" that whole compromise-with-HSUS thingy
- HSUS sets a new land-speed record for bringing sensationalized schlock-u-mentary video footage to the media (and we're sure it had nothing to do with Thanksgiving)
- Wayne "Farming Expert" Pacelle channels a little Potter Stewart, refuses to actually define a "factory farm" (shocker…)
- Nebraska "Beef Gal" skeptical of slick Wayne's "smooth talk"
- HSUS to Federal Appeals Court: Save the seals! (uh … and screw the fish…)
- Did you know Wayne Pacelle once ran for Alderman in New Haven, CT on the Green Party ticket?
- Your Daily Shelter: The Westside German Shepherd Resuce of Los Angeles (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)