Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail me with submissions for tomorrow.)
- If each of you would write (and send) a single Letter to the Editor like this one, HSUS would absolutely freak out
- Cheesehead Farm Bureau: HSUS is "a slicker version of PETA"
- HSUS pushes to force every Californian to buy nothing but "cage free" eggs
- Moby donates all his money to save pupp — What? He's buying a $3.9 million mansion?
- Another voice weighs in: Let's not overreact about those Ellen DeGeneres postage stamps
- Dog breeder's attorney says an HSUS raid was illegal (a judge agrees, by the way…)
- Your Daily Shelter: the Western Pennsylvania Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)