Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail with submissions for tomorrow.)
- Paid solicitors harass and threaten one Ohio resident who dares to disagree with HSUS
- Equestrian columnist: HSUS uses “vague but frightening information” to intentionally mislead the public
- There's a nugget of truth in all comedy, and Baxter Black is a very funny guy
- Letter writer asks: If HSUS has so much money, why don’t they spend some of it?
- HSUS latest shareholder meeting intrusion isn’t so sweet
- Buckeye Livestock Board goes virtual to inform Ohioans
- Your Daily Shelter: New Hampshire’s Manchester Animal Shelter (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)