Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS’s Ohio front group tells volunteers to turn in their remaining signatures, calls them “critical leverage” to ensure HSUS gets its way
- UC Davis researcher: California’s new law will ban non-"cage-free" eggs, bring higher prices, and translate to fewer eggs being consumed (hate to say we told you so …)
- The Buckeye Compromise starts to take its economic toll
- Columnist asks: Where was the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board during last Wednesday's "Buckeye Compromise" press conference?
- Your Daily Shelter: Florida’s Humane Society of Tampa Bay (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)