Clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for next time.)
- A judge tossed a search warrant because it was signed by the Humane Society of the U.S., which violates criminal procedure because only law enforcement officers have the authority to sign search warrant applications—resulting in an animal cruelty case falling apart.
- We keep attracting more and more attention from our opponents – an ironic measure of success. This time it’s from a vegan former speechwriter for President Bush (43) who is an HSUS ally.
- Is it time for attacks on Thanksgiving turkey already? Unsurprisingly, an HSUS employee recently tweeted one such piece out.
- HSUS doesn’t want kids (or adults) eating meat – and with the help of Buffalo schools, they’re not going to allow kids to choose.
- Featured Shelter: Hilton Head Humane Association (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)