If you were reading HumaneWatch last week, you learned …
- Ohio’s newly appointed agriculture chief is well aware of HSUS’s agenda (and a HumaneWatch fan on Facebook!)
- Is the media tiring of HSUS’s worn-out “cage-free” spiel?
- We have a billboard up in Lincoln, Nebraska—and HSUS didn’t exactly give us a warm welcome at its "open" town hall meeting
- Our HumaneWatch contest is over, and here’s a list of pet shelters that will be receiving donations
- Snark, the HumaneWatch cat, has some more choice words for Wayne Pacelle and his spinmeister ghost writer
Stay tuned this week for more truth-telling, research-sharing, and analysis of America's richest animal rights group! (If you need your up-to-the-minute HumaneWatch fix, there's always Facebook.)